Monday, May 14, 2012

Statement of purpose

For new Heathens, the most frequent question I've come across is how exactly to worship the Gods, and how to live like a Heathen. When I entered Heathenry, I faced similar questions, and experienced difficulty finding ancestors. How do you pray? How do you worship the Gods? What are the Gods? What God do I worship, and when? How do I know if I'm acting Heathen or not?

I have the answers for these questions. Newcomers to Germanic Heathenry will benefit greatly from this blog, but I hope sophomores and veterans too will find this information useful. Worship, ritual, prayer, lifestyle and philosophy for the Heathen will be explored here.

1 comment:

  1. do you still maintain this blog? or do you have somewhere else that you are writing now? I just finished reading everything you have posted thus far and I would like to read and learn more.

    ReplyDelete